Jumping on the blogwagon...

| 0 comments»

Hi there!

I'm hoping for this blog to be a place to record and share lots of different things with friends and family. You are likely to find a lot of craft related things, like projects I'm working on, or cool things I've discovered here and there. I'll definitely bore you silly with all the awesome things my kids do 'cause that's my prerogative as a mother. And I'm sure I'll mention some noteworthy organizations that are doing wonderful things for people and the environment. I'll probably go off on a tangent now and then as well. Sound like fun?!



Since I am mother to a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old, updates will be sporadic at best. Posting will likely be done either late at night, or while trying to play tea party, cook dinner, nurse, or something else, so please expect some insanity.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 Responses to "Jumping on the blogwagon..." (Leave A Comment)